NU1708 is a new generation of highly integrated wireless power transmitter solution, it integrates a full-bridge power stage designed for a wide frequency range, a 32bit MCU core and a fast charge block of QC/PD protocol.
The power system integrates all critical functions, such as high-efficiency power FETs, low-EMI FET drivers, bootstrap circuit, 4.8V/1.8V integrated LDO power supply, lossless current measurement. The proprietary current-measurement circuit provides the accurate current reading used for the FOD (Foreign Object Detection) power measurement, in-band communication, Q factor detection, and digital demodulation. It also includes protection functions such as input under-voltage lockout, over-voltage protection, over current protection, innovative unique Juggle Protection circuit, and thermal shutdown. These provisions further enhance the reliability of the total system solution.
The device is housed in a thermally enhanced 4mm×4mm QFN package.
• Wide Input Voltage: 4V to 20.5V
• Integrated High-Efficiency Full- Bridge FETs and FET Driver Optimized for Low EMI
• Integrated 4.8V and 1.8V LDO
• High-Accuracy, Lossless Current Measurement for FOD and In-Band Communication
• Integrated high precision Q Factor Measurement
• Integrated Low-Error-Rate Digital Demodulation
• Robust OVP, OCP, SCP, OJP (Juggle Protection) and OTP Protection
• I2C and UART Interfaces
• 11 channel, 15-bit ADC
• Integrated 92MHz, 32Bit/32K MTP/2K SRAM MCU Core
• Integrated QC/PD3.0(PPS)/SCP/AFC protocol function
• Ultra-Low quiescent current in SLEEP mode: <20uA
• 4mm´4mm QFN Package