Founded in 2014, NuVolta Technologies is a leading semiconductor company in wireless charging, focusing on the development and innovation of power management IC and solutions. As NuVolta expanding its business into wired USB fast charging, the newly established PMIC product line focuses on switching (Buck, Boost, Buck/Boost) chargers, as well as high-complexity PMICs to help customers to deliver high-performance and cost-effective fast charging solutions.
We are seeking a self-motived USB charging protocol expert to help us to define the USB charging protocol ICs.
1. Define USB protocol IC products for fast charging application
2. Work closely with analog and digital circuit designers in defining the specs/features and reviewing the simulation/verification results
3. Support FW/SW development for protocol stack
4. Create post-silicon validation plan; execute the plan and review validation test results
5. Drive IC problem debugging, determine root cause, and seek HW/SW workarounds
6. Tracks industry technology trends; interacts with key customers and other technology teams
7. Provides technical expertise for next generation initiatives.
1. Familiar with USB charging protocols: USB BC1.2, Type-C, Power Delivery
2. Experience in bringing USB protocol IC products to production and secure customer design wins
3. Good communication skill; fluent in mandarin Chinese and English
4. 3+ years working experience in IC design company
5. Education: Bachelor's degree in Microelectronics or Electrical Engineering
1. Experience in defining USB protocol IC products
2. Familiar with proprietary protocols, such as Huawei FCP/SCP, Oppo VOOC, UFCS
3. Experience in USB Type-C & Power Delivery compliance testing (certification)
4. 5+ years working experience in IC design company
5. Education: Master's degree or above in Microelectronics or Electrical Engineering